Friday, January 30, 2015

Hello, From Your Favorite Nonexistant Blogger

How have you all been?

Here's a random squirrel gif


Aside from catching a miserable cold and a 'flu pretty nearly at the same time, I've been good.

Pretty much just like this

Not too much has been happening.  I have an agent list going for a manuscript.  Once I get an acceptance on that....

source

...I'll let you know.

We watched the Lord of the Rings this week.

Screaming, crying, perfect storm...

I always forget what an emotional rollercoaster that is.  I cry every single time over every shattering event that occurs, and over the characters:  Frodo and Sam, Merry and Pippin, Aragorn, Gandalf, Legolas, Gimli, Boromir, FARAMIR!!! Eowyn, Eomer, Arwen, Theoden.... If there is someone I can weep for, I weep, and prodigiously.

Source

Fun fact:  One of our bestest friends has never read the books nor seen the movies.  She has only seen the last Hobbit movie (and let's be honest, friends.  Peter Jackson could have done those so, so much better.  What was wrong with keeping it just a bit more to the book?!), but anyway, we have told her frequently that LotR was WAY better than the Hobbit.  So FINALLY we got her to watch the trilogy with us... the extended edition, of course.  REAL fans watch only the extended LotR.

TRUTH!!!

Not only did she cry as prodigiously as the rest of us (and this is a girl who rarely, if ever, cries over shows), but she now wants a cape and has been obsessively pinning Lord of the Rings on Pinterest and is reading the books now.

SCORE!

So I feel like we accomplished something this weekend.

In the meantime, I'm going to going the way I'm going and hope I figure out how to make more time in a single day.  I need a TARDIS and some timey-wimey magic, I think.

You always suspected. :-)

Until my next emergence...

le moi

BYE!!!

10 comments:

  1. Wow I haven't commented in aaaaaaaaaages! I'm sorry you haven't been well! Hope you feel better! :-) LOTR I cry every time.. seriously by the end im a blubbering mess..
    ~Evie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a problem for sure! I always think, I shan't cry THIS time... but then I do.

      I feel much better, thanks.

      Delete
  2. I'm amazed it took that long for her to have seen the trilogy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like we did our fandom proud this weekend. I am so proud of us 8-D You should do my LOTR blog party. It'll be fun. And FEELINGS!


    I HOPE YOUR MANUSCRIPT THING WORKS OUT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think so, Bella. One has to have TIME to do blog parties. I'm glad you are having fun, though.

      Delete
  4. Those gifs make me happy and sad at the same time. Fandoms are stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. y'all should do one day of my LOTR party. even if its just the tag

    ReplyDelete

See my comment box? Want to know a secret?

*whispers* It's actually a TARDIS comment box! If you write long enough, you'll see... it's bigger on the inside!

Isn't that cool?

Now that you know that, aren't you going to throw a comment in there? You KNOW you want to. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...