Saturday, February 15, 2014

Happy Post-Valentine's Day!!!

A day in which I was very busy.

Very busy.

Source
 
I felt sort of like Celia on Monsters Inc., where she's answering the phone over and over and over again.




It was kind of nice, though, because the day went by quite quickly. I was so tired of answering phones and taking orders that, when I went home, I fell asleep while watching SNEAKERS with the family. How sad is that?!

Souce

However, now that is in the past, how was your Valentine's Day?


I ate a lot of M&Ms and some bee-you-tiful lemon bars. Then I had some bread and salad to feel healthier about myself, and enjoyed all the flowers that were being designed into the loveliest arrangements. Stock, by the way, is one of my favourite flowers. It smells a bit like cinnamon.

Source

I finished Season Four of WHITE COLLAR.

Source

I don't get why there's all this random gay stuff floating around in it - it's a perfectly clean TV show otherwise... aside from the occasional spicy scene which is no doubt meant to reassure the audience that, yes, people lurve each other muchly muchly in this show!!!  However, all that being said, this was probably my favourite season. Neal has grown up and become a lot more trustworthy, and even Mozzie isn't such a bad influence. And, of course, I freakin' love Peter!!

Agent Peter Burke
Aaaaaannnnd...

That's all for now, folks. My funny is broked tonight.

Source

Okay. I go away to watch a movie now.

La'ers!


Source
God bless!

Cat



9 comments:

  1. That is the perfect description of the florist shop...At least *you* at the florist shop. I was not that smooth. :)
    Fun Postie. I likes your posties.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I don;t know. You looked pretty smooth to me. :)

      I'm glad you liked the postie. On second thought, I'm not sure I should have posted POMPEII on a sort-of Valentine's post. But, yanno, oh well. :-P

      Delete
  2. When I take over the world I am banishing work on every single holiday. Even if you don't have a fellow or girl on Valentine's Day you get it off to eat chocolate nad watch movies or read books. As soon as I have accomplished this feat of world domination I will let you know so you can have a nice work free holiday.

    Now I have to go and not talk to myself for the rest of the day as punishment for loosing a lovely school paper I had written way ahead of the due date.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would be the awesome boss around Christmas time. *Hear ye, hear ye! The two weeks before Christmas is OFF!! No one comes back to work until after January 6th!!"

      Aw, that's awful. I'm sorry you lost your paper. I hope you find it. :)

      Delete
    2. Yep, that is exactly how I feel it should be. Two weeks. If you ever get a business can I come and work for you?

      A Shawn and Gus spin off series would be fun! I will cross my fingers with you

      Delete
  3. It's been a long, long while since I've seen Sneakers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a nice Valentine's Day. I worked, came home and ate a healthy dinner that I had been craving all day and then drew until I spoke to my best friend. It was a peaceful day. :) Glad to hear your day was so nice, though tiring.
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was good. Just crazy. I ate so much chocolate, though. M&M's are a serious weakness of mine. I especially love the peanut M&M's and the peanut butter ones. Yumminess!

      Delete

See my comment box? Want to know a secret?

*whispers* It's actually a TARDIS comment box! If you write long enough, you'll see... it's bigger on the inside!

Isn't that cool?

Now that you know that, aren't you going to throw a comment in there? You KNOW you want to. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...