Saturday, November 9, 2013

Six-Sentence Saturday - 11/09/2013

Wow, I can't believe it's November already.  But, you know what that means?

1.) CHRISTMAS IS COMING!!!!!

Source


2.) I'm reading THE RIDDLEMASTER OF HED trilogy.

Source

3.) I really admire the way Patricia McKillip writes her male characters. They are awesome!!

Dean Approves

4.) I hate it when I'm having this kind of day where I'm like, "What's for breakfast?" (Eats breakfast.) "That was delish. What's for lunch?" (Eats lunch.) "That was amazing! What's for dinner?" (Has to wait for what feels like an eternity for dinner.)

Source

5.) SHERLOCK SEASON 3 IS ALMOST HERE!!!!!!

Source

6.) This song really reminds me of Sam Winchester from Supernatural.



I'm a Sam girl

That's all for now, good people! Catch youse all on the next blog post. Have a great and lovely weekend. God bless!!

Cat

4 comments:

  1. Heh heh. You do realise, don't you, that after posting the minions, getting all excited about Christmas coming, your Sherlock gif is the "Oh, itt's Christmas!" moment from A Study in Pink? I thought that was pretty good.

    I thought of the Winchesters the very first time I heard that Imagine Dragons song. It almost makes one wonder if they watch Supernatural.... I am more of a Dean girl myself. However, the brothers relationship is one of those sorts where you can't imagine one without the other, so I am pretty fond of Sam as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of Imagine Dragons songs remind me very much of Supernatural. I bet they do watch those, and are inspired to write songs. :)

      Delete
  2. CHRISTMASSSSSSSS!!!

    Deaaan!

    Sherlock!

    SAMMEH

    Demons really is the SPN song. I'm sure Imagine Dragons are fans.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your comments. "When in doubt, throw in one word sentences with exclamation points. Thus:

      Score!

      Score!

      Scooooooooore!!

      *winky*

      Delete

See my comment box? Want to know a secret?

*whispers* It's actually a TARDIS comment box! If you write long enough, you'll see... it's bigger on the inside!

Isn't that cool?

Now that you know that, aren't you going to throw a comment in there? You KNOW you want to. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...