Sunday, October 13, 2013

A Song That Is A Guilty Pleasure - Day 13

This song was introduced to me by one of my sisters. It is a song I wouldn't normally listen to, because there is a bad word in the refrain. However, the rest of the song is so apt, it's addicting to listen to.

Because I'm such a GOOD girl, I found a radio version, which cuts the bad word right out of the song. How nice is that?

TRUE LOVE
by P!NK


All righty, that's my quick post for the day. We'll see you here again tomorrow. Ta!

God bless.

Cat

1 comment:

  1. "Tru-u-ue love, tru-u-ue Looooov!" That song is so fun. :)

    ReplyDelete

See my comment box? Want to know a secret?

*whispers* It's actually a TARDIS comment box! If you write long enough, you'll see... it's bigger on the inside!

Isn't that cool?

Now that you know that, aren't you going to throw a comment in there? You KNOW you want to. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...