Wednesday, October 16, 2013

A Song That I Used To Love, But Now Hate

Source

Let me see. A song I USED to love, but now hate. Hmmm, hmmm, hmmm.

The problem is, there aren't many songs/singers I start out loving and end up hating. Usually when I love a song, I love it. Period. End of story.

A weird and random picture for your hilarity

However, upon cudgeling my brain, I have *FINALLY*
come up with a song!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I once-upon-a-time loved this song, but now I no longer do. It's the exact same note sequence over and over again, and I'm not sure why I ever liked it. This is my thought on the matter: I liked the singer, and so by default I figured this song had to be awesome. I have now decided I can still like the singer, but pass on this song.


Lisa Kelly is still my favourite Celtic Woman, and now that she has left the group, I have no interest in them anymore. I feel their music has become very maudlin, and while some people might love that, I like music with a real *kick* to it. As you may have noticed. :)

So, there you go. A song I used to love, but now hate. This one was difficult!! It took me all day to come up with this song.

Until tomorrow, then.

God bless!

Cat

3 comments:

  1. That Supernatural cat picture, that was the funniest, randomest thing I've seen all day.

    Aw, Celtic Woman! I miss the old band.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLZZZZZZZ! LOLCATS ARE AWESOME

    Meh. I never liked that song. It was tooo long and boring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your lol cats are the best! I know I haven't been commenting, but I have been reading all your posts and they've been cracking me up! That, "hhhhhere's kitteh" was way funnier than it should have been.

    ReplyDelete

See my comment box? Want to know a secret?

*whispers* It's actually a TARDIS comment box! If you write long enough, you'll see... it's bigger on the inside!

Isn't that cool?

Now that you know that, aren't you going to throw a comment in there? You KNOW you want to. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...