Tuesday, October 15, 2013

A Song That Describes Me

The challenge says, post a song that describes you!!!!

Me, I'm all like:
Source
It's funny, because I was having such a hard time coming up with a song for this post. (Actually, I think all of us were, me and my sisters doing this challenge.) So, when one of them asked what song described her, I was like, COWABUNGA!! What song describes me?

Source

After a small amount of deliberation, I was told this song was me.  Hence, you get to hear a Nickleback song. How fun is THAT for you?

Source

GOTTA BE SOMEBODY
By NICKLEBACK


I TOLD you my musical tastes were eclectic!

Until tomorrow, then.

God bless.

Cat

2 comments:

See my comment box? Want to know a secret?

*whispers* It's actually a TARDIS comment box! If you write long enough, you'll see... it's bigger on the inside!

Isn't that cool?

Now that you know that, aren't you going to throw a comment in there? You KNOW you want to. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...