Sunday, October 20, 2013

A Song I Listen To When I'm Angry - Day 20

When I get seeing-red mad, that's when my "Bad Boy" music comes out.

Source

When I say Bad Boy, I mean Nickelback.

Source

That's the worst I'll get with music, is something by Nickelback. I don't love everything they do. In fact, I only like a couple of songs from each of their albums. The ones I do like, though, I LOVE.

Source

So, when I'm angry, this is a great song to listen to. The lyrics are actually pretty awesome, and of course the drums don't hurt. :)



If Today Was Your Last Day
And Tomorrow Was Too Late
To Say Goodbye To Yesterday.
Could You Live Each Moment Like
Your Last?

Leave Old Pictures In The Past
Donate Every Dime You Have?
If Today Was Your Last Day.

That's all for now, folks! See you again tomorrow. :)

God Bless!

Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment

See my comment box? Want to know a secret?

*whispers* It's actually a TARDIS comment box! If you write long enough, you'll see... it's bigger on the inside!

Isn't that cool?

Now that you know that, aren't you going to throw a comment in there? You KNOW you want to. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...