Saturday, June 8, 2013

Six-Sentence Saturday 06/08/2013

This one has to be a quickie, 'cause.... guess what??

1.) I iz going SHOOTING today in Carson! (No hoomans or animals will be injured in the firing of this gun ;)

2.) A couple of my sisters are going as well, and I'm pretty sure we're going to use these bad boys.

Source

3.) GLOCK PISTOL!


4.) When we get home from our first day out on the range, we may go to the beach and have a picnic.

5.) I am still looking forward to the 50th Anniversary show of Doctor Who, but I'm not looking forward to the Christmas special because my favouritest Doctor is LEAVING!

DoctorWhoTV

6.) I honestly don't know if I shall watch anymore Doctor Who after Eleven leaves. He is my doctor, and none of the others can compare. Cry with me, my friends!

That's all for now! I shall have more to report, I hope, after my Glock experience. Talk to you later! God bless!

Cat


1 comment:

  1. Shooting guns is fun, unless they are bigger than you and toss you around like a rag doll. (NOt that it takes a lot for a gun to be bigger than me.)

    I am still sulking over 11. I WANTED HIM AND CLARA TO HAVE A FULL SERIES TOGETHER! And Matt Smith had to go and break my heart and leave. I don't think I can recover from this.

    Howl and Calcifer! I can't BELIEVE I forgot their friendship! I am so ashamed. They are so cool together 8-D

    I'm going to email you questions soon. I wanted to finish your book first, which I did, and which I loved. (I plan to rant about it later on a review on my blog.) But I'll just say here that you are talented!!! You must write and publish more!

    ReplyDelete

See my comment box? Want to know a secret?

*whispers* It's actually a TARDIS comment box! If you write long enough, you'll see... it's bigger on the inside!

Isn't that cool?

Now that you know that, aren't you going to throw a comment in there? You KNOW you want to. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...