Saturday, June 1, 2013

Six-Sentence Saturday

Guess what?! I haz been making corsages!!!! Like a stupid, I have not taken photos of my creations -- they are lovely, even if I do say so myself -- but hopefully soon I shall make one in my own house, and post a photo of what I have wrought.

(It might even look like this!! You never know.)
Lucille's Floral
For my six sentences:

1.) Well, I haz been making corsages... and boutonnieres. Cool. (Corsages ARE cool!)

2.) I am SO LOOKING FORWARD to the 50th anniversary show of Doctor Who, since I have now finished all the Clara episodes that are available and am in the "Who mood" now.

MTV

3.) My family and I (well, to be precise, three other sisters and my brother) watched ALL the Sherlock shows in three days.

Fanpop

4.) I am also in a Sherlock mood.

Fanpop

5.) I haven't been on Pinterest for ages.


6.) I am loving the entomological portion of my medical transcription courses. I've been having "aha" moments here and there.

Source

So, that's it for me. What's new with you?

Until next time!

God bless. :)

Cat

7 comments:

  1. I came home from BEA today and I want to go back. :( It was beyond surreal. So awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, so glad you had a good time, Kelly! :)

      Delete
  2. Since you mentioned Doctor Who and I feel the need to sob to someone, DID YOU HEAR?! HE'S LEAVING!!! Matt Smith was said that he was going to stay through series eight, but they just confirmed that he's leaving. I think he dies in the 50th. 8-( Just when I'd grown to love him, and he is so wonderful with Clara!!! I've already started my sulking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW!!! I am beyond distraught. I was so happy, thinking he was going to be around for another season, and BOOM. Not anymore. I think I can hear Steven Moffat laughing. x-(

      Delete
  3. I love etymology. I love those "light-bulb" moments, when you see that the word really does say what it means. It is like archeology for language.

    ReplyDelete

See my comment box? Want to know a secret?

*whispers* It's actually a TARDIS comment box! If you write long enough, you'll see... it's bigger on the inside!

Isn't that cool?

Now that you know that, aren't you going to throw a comment in there? You KNOW you want to. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...