Sunday, October 23, 2011

Six-Sentence... Sunday?

Yep, I missed my day yesterday. Have you ever had those weekends where you just feel so unmotivated and unable to get to your writing? That was my weekend. I don't know what was wrong with me, but I'm feeling a bit more like myself, and ready for my six sentences, and I'm oh-so-sorry about the delay.

1.) I watched Real Steel on Friday with my sisters, and the boxing scenes were amazing!

2.) I discovered that I have a very, very soft spot for fighters and underdogs.

3.) Hayley Westenra released a new album! (Yay!)

4.) Susan Boyle is also releasing a new album, and I can't wait until it comes out.

5.) The One-Click button on Amazon is DAN-GER-OUS!!!

6.) I really need to get my October Monthly Write-off written for Writer's Retreat already!

That's all for now. Habbut you?

God bless!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Cat,
    Better late than never. Glad you got motivated enough to write your six sentences. Here are mine:

    1. I've exceeded the comfortable number of social engagements that I can handle for this week, so I'm feeling a bit frazzled and glad that tomorrow's Saturday.

    2. I feel like I can't possibly do one more thing, but I have to do about a dozen or more before days end.

    3. To de-stress, first I came home and cried, then I ate chocolate, and now I'm visiting my favorite blogs; I'm feeling a smidge better now.

    4. Next, I'm considering a tall glass of Coca Cola.

    5. I'm going to see Guys & Dolls at my daughter's college this weekend.

    6. I've over-purchased while candy shopping for Halloween because I want lots of leftovers ;)

    ReplyDelete

See my comment box? Want to know a secret?

*whispers* It's actually a TARDIS comment box! If you write long enough, you'll see... it's bigger on the inside!

Isn't that cool?

Now that you know that, aren't you going to throw a comment in there? You KNOW you want to. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...