Thursday, May 12, 2011

I'm back... reluctantly. :)

Yes, I've come back home from Scotland. I got back Saturday the seventh of May, and I've been too jet-lagged and homesick for Scotland to think about posting. For the first time, I'm feeling a rekindling spark of writing interest, so I guess it's time for me to return to reality.

There may be some people who can blog AND journal as they travel. Perhaps if I hadn't been quite so giddily busy every single day I could have done both, too. As it is, I relied heavily on my camera, and my trusty travel journal. I will now proceed to transfer my journal notes onto my blog.

So,for the next few weeks I'm going to post entries from my travel journal, sharing my experiences with you all. Believe me, it was an experience worth having. The best part is the setting for a story I've been thinking about has come vividly to life. That's a bonus.

The first post I do will probably be a post on what to bring with you when you travel. There were some items I didn't realise I'd use quite so frequently, and some items that I didn't use at all.

3 comments:

  1. Cat its good to have you home again. I'm sure you found quite a few things you can use in your stories and/or books.

    I'm looking forward to seeing what you post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home. Looking forward to reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete

See my comment box? Want to know a secret?

*whispers* It's actually a TARDIS comment box! If you write long enough, you'll see... it's bigger on the inside!

Isn't that cool?

Now that you know that, aren't you going to throw a comment in there? You KNOW you want to. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...