Thursday, April 28, 2011

Another Award

It was terribly exciting to see this. I'm here in Scotland. Local time is 8:45 in the morning, and I got a Powerful Woman Writer Award from Deirdra Eden Coppel over at a Story Book World. Thanks so much, Deirdra!

Scotland is very beautiful. I saw Edinburgh Castle yesterday, and today Stirling Castle is on the agenda. I'm looking forward to it. All those old castles and stonework is fantastic. I just love castles. :) I believe Scotland's appearance is going to be the foundation for a story I've been thinking about. It has the right flavour and look that my story needs. Isn't it fun when things like that come together?

Again, thanks to Deirdra for the award. It is so very much appreciated. And thanks to everyone for checking in. I'm still a little thrown timewise, so it is Thursday today, right? The 28th? I think so. Heavens, but I'm not SURE!! It's disconcerting.

Lovely writing to all youse all. When I start getting pics on the 'puter, I'll try to post some. Until later, then, God bless!

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS on the award! I know you deserve it, and it's quite gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Londy. I don't feel like I deserve it. It was very nice to receive it, though.

    ReplyDelete

See my comment box? Want to know a secret?

*whispers* It's actually a TARDIS comment box! If you write long enough, you'll see... it's bigger on the inside!

Isn't that cool?

Now that you know that, aren't you going to throw a comment in there? You KNOW you want to. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...