Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy Epiphany!!

Happy Epiphany, everyone!

Today is the day we celebrate God's manifestation to the Wise Men. There was a sermon I listened to once, by Fulton J. Sheen, that described the two classes of people God revealed Himself to, in His humble form. God showed Himself to shepherds, "they who know they know nothing," and to Wise Men, "they who know they do not know everything." I thought that phrase was the most perfect description of those God deemed worthy enough to behold Him.

Well, now that the season is drawing to a close, I am going to focus more on my writing. I had a lovely Christmas, and the Epiphany was very calm and enjoyable, and now I'm just going to settle back into my routine and start submitting, submitting, submitting. Please God, this year will be a fruitful one.

Have a lovely day! Good night. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

See my comment box? Want to know a secret?

*whispers* It's actually a TARDIS comment box! If you write long enough, you'll see... it's bigger on the inside!

Isn't that cool?

Now that you know that, aren't you going to throw a comment in there? You KNOW you want to. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...