Sunday, July 18, 2010

Winter Garden

So, my story "Winter Garden" did not make the online version of the Soft Whispers e-zine, but it is available in the Soft Whispers downloadable "Issue Six" magazine, at Scribd website. It is very exciting!

I downloaded the Issue onto my computer and just sat there looking at my name, MY name, in print. It is something wonderful, to see that next to a work that you imagined, and wrote, and shared.

So, this is just my celebration post. "Winter Garden" is published!! Thanks be to God. He is so good to me.

If you head over to "My Works", under "My Published Works" you can click on the title "Winter Garden" and it should take you to Scribd link and Issue Six of Soft Whispers, and if you so desire you can read my story. It is on page 23-26 of the Issue.

My previous published poem "Dragon Dawn" is also in Issue Six, as well as A Line At A Time contest line I submitted earlier. Thanks for stopping by!

If you want to read the story, you will have to be a member in order to look at My Works. It only takes a moment to register, and I appreciate everyone who does. Thanks again for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

See my comment box? Want to know a secret?

*whispers* It's actually a TARDIS comment box! If you write long enough, you'll see... it's bigger on the inside!

Isn't that cool?

Now that you know that, aren't you going to throw a comment in there? You KNOW you want to. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...