Thursday, May 6, 2010

Day Six... How are tricks?

Nearly at the end of the writing flow, and I came up with another poem story. This one is aimed at VERY very little children, and explores the different colours of eyes.

Blue as a sky at cloudless noon, green as the grass in spring's first growing, brown as the dirt in the garden bed, grey as the sea when the sun is gone.

Aren't those purty? Each of these lines starts a new line for the poem. I wish I was a crack illustrator, so I could do all my own illustrations. I wonder how one goes about becoming a licensed artist, as well as an author?

No comments:

Post a Comment

See my comment box? Want to know a secret?

*whispers* It's actually a TARDIS comment box! If you write long enough, you'll see... it's bigger on the inside!

Isn't that cool?

Now that you know that, aren't you going to throw a comment in there? You KNOW you want to. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...