Friday, May 7, 2010

Day Seven... I'm in HEAVEN!!

I can't believe it. I made it.

Day seven, and my last story is actually about our own little dog. His name is Sam, and he is a real soccer-fanatic dog. This story is called "Soccer Sam", and it's basically about how our little dog plays soccer with us.

I'm fully amazed with myself, though, because I did not think I'd be able to make it a full seven days doing just PB's. It's SO not me!

No pictures are drawn for this story...give me a break, I barely got off work! HOWEVER, I will have pictures pending.

Thanks for following me on this event. Give me five, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

See my comment box? Want to know a secret?

*whispers* It's actually a TARDIS comment box! If you write long enough, you'll see... it's bigger on the inside!

Isn't that cool?

Now that you know that, aren't you going to throw a comment in there? You KNOW you want to. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...