Saturday, May 1, 2010

Day One... FUN! :-)

Hurray! So I got my first story drafted, and an illustration idea done for it. I'm so e'cited.

Sarah spends her day being someone else. Every time she goes in for a meal, her mommy calls her one thing when Sarah's being someone else. At the end of the day Sarah decides to be just Sarah, so she can get her goodnight kiss.

This is probably the first short-short story I've ever written. I had to think small, but at the same time I had to connect with how a child would view the world.

Thanks to my little sister Jacinta Elizabeth, who was the inspiration for this story. Thank you, Poodle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

See my comment box? Want to know a secret?

*whispers* It's actually a TARDIS comment box! If you write long enough, you'll see... it's bigger on the inside!

Isn't that cool?

Now that you know that, aren't you going to throw a comment in there? You KNOW you want to. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...