Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Frustration

I'm officially irritated. My computer is crashing and malfunctioning, so I have to keep restarting my computer and rebooting it, and trying to restore it to a previous time in its life in an effort to make it work right.

I think I have reached the point where I'm going to save all my favourite files to a flash drive and wipe the drive clean and bring it back to "Like NEW!" I have no problems with starting over.

I think we're going to watch "The Great Escape" tonight, so I'm not going to say much. Good night, and I'll check in tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

See my comment box? Want to know a secret?

*whispers* It's actually a TARDIS comment box! If you write long enough, you'll see... it's bigger on the inside!

Isn't that cool?

Now that you know that, aren't you going to throw a comment in there? You KNOW you want to. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...